Ranges we Distribute
- Aetherworks Hobby and Gaming Products
- Tabletop Gaming
- Wargames Illustrated
- Miniature Wargames
- Chessex Dice
- Koplow Dice
- CritSuccess Dice Rings
- Battlefront Miniatures (Flames of War, Gale Force 9, Team Yankee)
- Corvus Belli (Infinity)
- Reaper Miniatures (Bones, Master Series Paints)
- Mantic Entertainment (Kings of War, Walking Dead, Hellboy)
- Cigar Box Battles (Cigar Box Mats)
- Evil Hat Productions (Fate System, Dresden Files)
- Ninja Division (Super Dungeon Explore, Relic Knights)
- Chaosium (Call of Cthulhu, Runequest)
- Wyrd Miniatures (Malifaux, The Other Side, Through the Breach)
- and more…
How do I get an account?
In order to obtain a wholesale account with Aetherworks, these are some of the criteria that we look at when considering the suitability of a client for an account. It is by no means an exhaustive list:
- Be a registered business with an ABN or similar international business registration identification.
- Your business has a primary focus on tabletop gaming and hobby products and be advertised as such.
- Have a bricks and mortar retail shopfront (not residential address, P.O. box, online only, or market location).
- Clearly advertised trading and store opening hours.
If you have sufficient evidence that your business meet all of these criteria and you wish to open a wholesale account, please contact Aetherworks Support and one of our representatives will help you out.